Adventure into "R"

Before I put in the next entries, I want to mention that "R" was a man who lived not far from me. He is a very successful business man, with a young child that he has custody of and has been involved with other submissives long term. I knew exactly what I was getting into with him, the only thing I didn't count on was the fact that we didn't take it to the next level as far as contact. He seemed to be testing me to see if I was worthy of his training. As of today I still am in contact with him, but I have to say I am losing interest because even though he is an excellent dominant, very charismatic and I would probably do anything to please him. We have only met one time and because of schedules and other life issues we don't have any future plans to meet. I am enjoying what we are doing because it does give me a chance to experience some of what I crave, but I can say for sure that if the dynamics of the relationship don't change I am going to have to let it go. I need have a relationship also not just a dom/sub experience, I need more. Even though I am enjoying the power exchange that has occurred I need to be touched also. I need more and I have to remember that this journey is about me finding what I had been lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment