Calm

Went to sleep last night feeling somewhat calm, ready to take on this new experience. I woke up this morning to find a new email from "R" that blew that right out of the water. I think when he is away on business he has a little more time on his hands to think, but I do like that he is thinking of me. He had mentioned yesterday that he was going to let me know how it is to be with a woman, I thought he meant in the future.

I can't stop smiling, "R" wants me to start flirting with women, like I am a subtle lesbian. Last night I was reading the end of my book - The Story of M. One of the scenes that comes to mind is when she and her master are at a club and he is using her from behind and across from them is another couple doing the same. Misa reaches out and grabs the other girls breast and starts fondling it and then kissing her and this pleases her master.

I think I already do flirt with woman, but I never considered it flirting. Now I am supposed to think about how they would taste, I have to admit I have always wondered what it would be like to be touched by a woman. The only strip club I have ever been to was disgusting, the girls were super skinny and barely legal. I always imagined a curvier woman, with fuller breasts dancing. I can feel myself getting wet again.

My mind feels woozy with anticipation and my body feels like its on fire. Just when I think I have a handle on my myself, there he is pushing me a little further.

PS I have never met someone so attentive, I am so impressed with how he has kept me engaged. In my experience most men will come on strong but then fizzle out. "R" is very unusual, like know one I have ever come across. Its also nice not to have to be in charge of the relationship, he contacts me, he tells me when we will meet, he tells me what to do - I am really enjoying this. I am so glad he found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment