Sirs Mistress

"K" kept texting me today and finally I couldn't take the pressure, I gave in. I guess you could say I am going to have my first affair, not something I am proud of but lately I have realized who am I to judge. I don't know the particulars of his marriage and I don't want to know.

I did set down some hard boundaries that were non-negotiable:
1. my kids come before us 2. safe sex practices 3. first time you lie to me its over, lie to your wife not me 4. must give me a copy of your drivers license if you want to come in my home 5. I am still going to date 6. No mention of boyfriend or wife while we are together

He mentioned that no one had ever requested a copy of his drivers license and I said I am not just any woman. I have a family and myself to protect - he has no arrest record and is an upstanding business man. I googled him and found him on FaceBook & Linkin. I also asked him if he knows what he is getting himself into...because you not only have to take care of me physically but emotionally as well. I need to feel loved, appreciated and taken care of just like in any other relationship and with that I will respond in full. His response was he had been down this road before, at least he's not new at it and I will benefit from his experience.

He sent me the copy and we have been in contact all afternoon. He brought me to orgasm twice over the phone. I am to call him "Sir" and he calls me his good girl. I am feeling so peaceful and excited, I have been highly aroused all day thanks to his phone calls and text messages. We made a plan for him to come over and begin my training this week. I know this is going to be something I will never forget and I plan to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment