The Journey

I began this journey at the age of 44. I have known for a very long time that this wasn't a choice but the way I was. The entries in the beginning will be recounted from my diary and memory.

I made a decision to seek out what I had been searching for all of my life. I knew what I wanted but I made all the wrong choices to get it. I wanted a LTR, with a strong man, who was willing to push my boundaries. No longer was I willing to put up with a regular man who didn't understand my needs.
My profile is listed on Large and Lovely Connections and as I was searching other profiles, I came across a particular one.

LOOKING 4 OPEN MINDED WOMAN 4 OPEN RELATIONS n PLAY:HAVE A FULL LENGTH PICS PLEASE. I'M A GUY WE LIKE TO SEE ALL OF YOU.ME,Easy going, don’t drink/smoke, easy to listen to and talk to.NOT4 THE SEXUALLY TIMID! BLUNT n TO THE POINT CAUTION! moving on I have a VERY Gentle spirit in General, I’m a good guy and soft spoken , But Sexually Speaking Intense and a bit Dominant! Am a Very Attentive Lover! I get MY Pleasure from pleasuring my woman! Demand and love hearing How Much I Please You in Your Most Raw Uninhibited language! Seeing, Hearing, FEELING and TASTING YOU totally becoming pleasured is what turns me on! I treat my woman like a Queen in public as well as at home, BED is different! Explain if need to. I'm dominant If your a submissive then you will be in heaven, Your queen tag goes and U become my Dirty lil Wh!re, Uh, I mean Princess in Training!. If iv offended you already may as well go now. Really I’m a very decent good man and don’t wanna waste your time. Just being honest

I was struck at how he really put it all out there, something I had never done - it was very inspiring. The problem with this particular site was there were too many locations and I wanted to specifically find someone close. So I began to explore Craigslist, which I always thought was for hookers & hook ups. Much to my surprise I found ads similar to his, so I emailed one that caught my attention. He was younger than I would have liked but I felt his words were true. I was just curious if there was a community of people that he could suggest I reach out to but he couldn't help, but he did offer to meet me (I declined). So a week later I decided to post my own ad...that's when the whole world opened up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment