The Leap

Tomorrow is the day I take the leap into the beginning of what I have dreamed about, giving myself over to someone. By agreeing to make this phone call to "R" I am saying I want to submit myself for his pleasure, to satisfy him.

This has to be one of the scariest things I have ever done. Not because I don't want it to happen but because I have never even met this man. I am putting my trust in him, standing in front of him naked asking him to accept me as I am.

I looked back over his emails and one of the things I didn't trust was his statement of not judging. I have been worried about every email I have sent and what he thought about it. But after each one I sent he never criticized me or told me what I had done was not normal. I think part of the reason I worried was because I had not met him and I didn't trust him.

I have decided tomorrow to trust him, to offer myself to him in the most submissive way possible. This is my greeting:

Hello Sir

Thank you for accepting my call. Please allow me to introduce myself, I am an emerging butterfly searching for a man to accept my gift of submission and control me both in my body and mind for his own pleasure. Being submissive is not something I asked for, it is just a part of who I am and have always been.

I have prepared myself for you today and as you directed I am dressed in a skirt, no panties, heels, anklet and toes rings. For your enjoyment I have not touched my wet cunt or cum in over 48 hrs.

Today I lay at your feet for your amusements, please accept my submission and do with me what you want…I am your submissive slut "N".

No comments:

Post a Comment