More Responses

So I got about 20 more responses to my ad today (more are coming in as I write this, all I need is one) and all I can say is OMG. What are men thinking when they send me a picture of their penis?? So far I have gotten 4 and out of that there was only 1 that was even good looking. They could do better engaging my mind than showing me what they've got.

"R" had a great picture, he lived in Jacksonville and West Palm Beach, but couldn't hold a conversation to save his life. Some of these guys are so boring, I clearly state in the ad that I am looking for a mental challenge.
"DJ" sent me picture of all his equipment and toys. Stating that he was trained in the house of geisha by masters. I'll bet he has a dungeon in his garage.
"G" nice picture, looks like a decent guy - lets see how it goes. Turned out to be a switch, just beginning to be a dominant. I don't want to try that again.
"J" nice picture, looks good - emails have begun. Seems to have a sense of humor.
"A" nice picture but his email sounds a little fishy, like a spam.
"R" older man, unsure of his age. Waiting for reply.
"K" little young 36, waiting for picture.
"M" this guy keeps emailing me everyday saying why don't you just pick me I am the real thing, why do you even keep looking? Give me a break. He tells me I am being very foolish. Then he writes back I am taking control of this call me RIGHT AWAY, lol!
"T" wants me to send a picture of my butt to him - I will get right on that.

I have found that men go one of three ways, mention they are dominant right away - go overboard and mention that they are way dominant or they don't mention it at all (that's the frustrating one, then I have to pull it out of them).

On another note, I was wrong I heard from "Sir" today twice, he called once and I missed it then he called back tonight. He is worried about my checking into his background (which is not different that any other guy I would date and let in my house) he is afraid I am going to become addicted to him. I told him if he's not into it that I would understand and that trust is the basis for this relationship (both ways). I am not going to try to convince him, either he wants it or he doesn't. Everybody has to feel comfortable. I loved what he did to me and I think that he is confusing my getting into it for something else or he wants a way out. He has to know that I am going to enjoy everything he has to offer otherwise what's the point? Right?

2 comments:

  1. seriously -- we don't want to see an unsolicited picture of your penis

    even if we plan to view it up close and personal

    we don't need to see it yet

    really

    really

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just got a picture of a HUGE one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete