Shh, Shh

I went to sleep very peaceful and relaxed from my adventures with "Sir" yesterday, the best sleeping pill ever. When I woke up this morning I immediately thought of him and my clit started pounding, that's a reaction I am going to enjoy. Today I am going to clean the house and basically get ready for this weeks training session. "Sir" called me last night and talked me through what I should wear to please him, skirt, heels were the basics. He knows I was freaking out trying to decide because he had originally left it up to me and I didn't want to disappoint. As I told him he said shh, shh and then asked what would you wear if you were going to impress somebody, it was wonderful. I already feel taken care of by him.

Its funny yesterday how I just suddenly changed my mind about being with "Sir", when he was talking to me in the morning I was adamant about refusing him, even telling him to go find someone else to play with, go away I said. He didn't let up for hours, then suddenly something just clicked in my brain, I told him to let me think about it and he pounced immediately. I don't want to say he caught me at a weak moment because I don't want to put that on him, the reality is I was very attracted to him mentally & physicalls and I wasn't finding what I wanted, together the two were overwhelming for me, so instead of running I decided to embrace my feelings. Going against everything I was ever taught, being raised a Catholic girl. I never thought I would be planning to sleep with a married man, a man I know would never leave his wife, a man who has a family, a man who will never be a part of my family - its kind of wild how my life has changed over the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment