Lunch, Dinner & Driving me crazy

I was nervous yesterday before I went to lunch with "T", wondering if it would still be as good as it was the past few of days. The answer was yes! We met for lunch and ended up staying there, holding hands and talking for 2 1/2 hrs. Then later that night we met for dinner and this sushi/steakhouse I had been dying to try. We sat a the big hibachi grill with other couples and "T" pulled me so that I was lying against his chest as we watched the chef put on the show. He held me until our dinner was complete, kissing me every now and then. He pointed out an older couple at the table who sat apart from each other and told me he never wanted to be like that. He always wanted me touching him. He also instituted a new rule that when I have a coat, he will put it on and button it for me. Also I am not to open any doors, I am to wait for him - I would say the car one is the one I will have to get used to the most. After that we went for a drive to the beach and since it was somewhere in the low 50's high 40's, we did not get out of the car. But we did make out like a couple of high school kids, we were together for 6 1/2 hrs and still didn't want to leave each other.

I feel like I have hit the lottery...someone who is dominant, accepts my submissiveness (sexually and otherwise), has the similar belief's (hand in hand/surrendered wife), he's smart, handsome & sexy, we both have older children, family is important to us, I could go on and on. I know I haven't been on this journey for long but I was starting to get discouraged, thinking that I was never going to find someone who wanted the same things I did.

I have to admit while we were making out in the car, which was so wonderful (he is an amazing kisser). He did experiment with nipple play on me to find out my tolerance for pain, I held out as long as I could and each time it felt better. He teased and tormented me for hours and touching me only through my jeans. When I was felt like jello in his arms, he unzipped my pants and put his hand on the inside on my thighs, stroking me gently. He asked me what I wanted and I said for him to touch me and he did. First my clit gently stroking it, the reaching down lower and eventually sticking his finger in my wet pussy. Oh my god it felt so good, but he told me I couldn't cum and he brought me to the point of almost several times. He told me I was a good girl for not cumming, even though I wanted to too so bad! This morning I woke up to my pussy throbbing (and it still is) wanting to feel his touch again. "T" said he was going to enjoy torturing and teasing me until the first when he might let let me feel his cock inside of me.

"T" also told me something that surprised me, he said that I had something that most of the subs he had come across didn't have and that I wasn't even aware of it....I was truly submissive. He explained that some women play at it or do it for a time but were not truly submissive. I thought you either were or weren't, but whatever it was that he saw it made him happy and that's all that I care about. At the end of then night we didn't want to leave each other and I can't remember the last time I have ever felt this way, if ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment