Merry Christmas

Dear "T",

When you walked through the door of the coffee shop I knew right away you were different than any other man I had met. Your smile was full of light and your eyes looked right into my heart. I am glad you took charge that first night we met and every night since, making me feel happy and calm.

I want to take today to say Thank You for coming into my life when you did, I had almost given up hope of finding someone so wonderful. You have brought a peacefulness to my life and fulfilled a desire I have been longing for all of my life.

Even though we are not together today I want you to know I am on my knees giving thanks for you and the happiness you give to me every day.

I love you more than you know.

Forever yours,

Your Princess, Your Slut, Your Whore


No comments:

Post a Comment