More Training

I was so happy when I went to sleep last night curled up against my pillow, thinking about "Sir". Nothing sexual but really how I felt he had taken care of me and made sure I was alright after my "mean date". "J" sent me an email last night telling me how much he had enjoyed our date and he wanted to see more of me, he obviously isn't very good at reading people. I replied back this morning thanking him but I didn't feel we were a good match.

I woke up at 4:44 am (I love seeing all the numbers the same on the clock, makes me smile, like its magic) and I thought about "Sir", I was still feeling warm and fuzzy. Then next time I work up was at 6:15 am to make the morning drive and I was still thinking of him. I feel like he is in my brain always reminding me he's around. When I returned home, he called me to say good morning. I was lying on my bed and he always asks me questions - was I thinking of him? what did I dream about? was I wet? - always different but in a way comforting, because it shows he's interested. I don't ever remember any man I have ever been with ask me so many questions, everyday.

Then he told me he had a large task for me, more training...I could feel my stomach drop, because I knew something was about to happen. I knew that what ever it was I wasn't going to care for it. "Sir" told me I was not allowed to cum until we saw each other again and he was able to physically do it himself. Well I knew today was no good for either of us, he's busy and I was going to lunch and doing my usual afternoon activities. My mind immediately went to OK so when am I going to see him again? Tomorrow I had lunch plans and then I had to drive/pick up as usual. My slutty brain wondered would maybe I be able to see him in the morning even though my logical brain new it just wasn't going to happen.

After that he asked if I could wait and squeaked out yes sir. Then he lowers the boom saying that he might be able to rearrange his day if I could entice him enough. If you can find a woman to come to the house for sex then he would come over and hold me while I had the biggest orgasm I had ever had. My head was swimming, I wanted to see him, I wanted him to fuck me (badly) but I wouldn't, I couldn't do what he was asking of me. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to do as he asked and so I would probably have to wait until Monday to see him. 

While he had been talking to me I had curled up into a ball on my bed, my protective position and I swear that if I hadn't been lying down I would have passed out. My head was buzzing, I felt dizzy, nauseous, my pussy was throbbing and I didn't know what to do. He asked me what I was feeling and I can't even tell you what I said. He told me he could hear that I was feeling overwhelmed and he said you don't have to do it, but I want you to think about it all day. He wished me a wonderful day and we ended the call. I am still feeling overwhelmed, torn because I want to see him, I want him to fuck me but I know (and he knows) I can't do what he asked. Right now I am so wet and my clit is pulsing and I wonder how I am going to get through the next 4 days. I want to please him.

No comments:

Post a Comment