My first bondage

"T" came over tonight with his bag of goodies. He had been talking about it, but I had never seen it. When he arrived I had already switched the music to country because I know he likes it. He sat on the bed and I stood up holding him, warming him up from the cold night air. He told me to take off my clothes and kneel down, he went to his bag and returned with a blind fold. After placing the blind fold on me he had me take my hands and place them behind my head. He flicked my nipples and then placed something on them, which I found out later were clothes pins, I definitely felt them being pinched but at the time I wasn't sure by what. He only left them on for a little bit (this was also my first clothes pin experience) but long enough for me to feel a burning sensation. After he took them off and brought out the rope, it felt softer than I thought it would be. He began with my wrists (which ended up being laced behind my head) and the rope seem to go down my back up through my pussy and looped around my stomach. My breasts were wrapped and squeezed. I felt very vulnerable and exposed, he had asked me if I was scared. I guess I was a little but not really because I trusted that he would make sure I was OK.

He had me sit on the edge of the bed and lie back. "T" took the rope that went through my pussy and began to pull it tighter, asking me if I could cum just from that - I replied no I didn't believe so (if he had asked me later I would have said yes definitely). Playing with my nipples and I think clamping them again he started playing with my pussy. I knew before as he was tying the rope I was wet, I could feel myself start to throb as I stood there and it seemed like forever. My nipples felt wonderful, he was finger fucking me and right after I could feel myself starting to cum. He reached for my clit and I knew if I didn't ask quickly I would be in trouble. I was asked if I was sure I wanted to cum, yes I was sure. I was asked again and if I really wanted to cum I had better ask please please with sugar on top. I did and he gave me permission to cum and  I did, I love cumming for him.  "T" told me tonight that I have the most sensitive vagina and nipples, I agreed but let him know that I even though I did, no one had ever made me cum so quickly and hard (all the time). I wanted him to know that he was the only person I had ever reacted this way with, he was the only one who knew me and how to touch me.

After I came, he unraveled part of the rope because he said my breast was changing color. But he didn't remove the rope from my hands or the part wrapped in between my legs. Lying on the bed we talked about work and the kids, I think the hardest part of being tied up is not being able to touch "T".  I got cold and he covered me up and somehow we started talking about music. Out came the i-phone with all his music and we started playing name that tune. We had a blast laughing and singing, he was impressed that I knew so many of the songs he played, even a very obscure tune from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang that won me another orgasm. I am sure we played for an hour and when we were done he reached over and kissed me. Placing his hand down on my pussy, his mouth on my nipples and within a matter of seconds I was begging to cum again. Afterwards he untied me and held me until it was time for him to leave. I had such a great time with him, a little bit of vanilla and little bit rock n roll.

Sometimes I worry that I'm not experienced enough for "T" but he told me he is happy that I am experiencing my firsts with him, he says he feels like a kid in a candy store. I was so happy tonight to have my first experience with bondage and clothes pins with "T", he told me it made him happy that he could be my first and that he wanted to be my last.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you... i just love bondage and it sounds like you do too... it's so freeing... ironic, given the physicality of it, no? :)

    congrats on yet another new life experience!

    kk

    ReplyDelete