Yin Yang

The ancient Chinese subscribe to a concept called Yin Yang which is a belief that there exist two complementary forces in the universe. One is Yang which represents everything positive or masculine and the other is Yin which is characterized as negative or feminine. One is not better than the other. Instead they are both necessary and a balance of both is highly desirable.

I love that I have so much to look forward to in 2011.
I love that he tells me that I am beautiful, smart, sexy and just what he was looking for.
I love that he accepts my submissiveness & thinks its wonderful.
I love that we can be talking about rules one moment and the kids the next.
I love that I want to be with him.
I love that he tells me I am a good girl.
I love that he takes care of me & protects me.
I love that all I want to do is please him.
I love that I never know what to expect next.
I love that he takes control and keeps control. 
I love that this feels natural and not forced.
I love that he wants to share with me.
I love that he can make me blush.
I love that he can make me cum anytime he wants.
I love that he talks and makes plans for the future.
I love that he wants to take classes together.
I love that he loves his children & family.
I love that he can make me laugh.
I love that he likes to cuddle.
I love that makes me feel like I am doing it right.
I love that when I think of him I get all warm & excited inside.
I love that he loves me.
I love that look he gets on his face when he thinks of something he wants to do to me.
I love that he grabs my hand whenever we are together.
I love that I love him.
I love that he's spontaneous.
I love that I am happy to have found "T".

No comments:

Post a Comment