Good Weekend

Today I was doing something that I have been looking forward to for a while. Something that I have been practicing for, searching for and waiting on others for. When it finally came I went from zero to sixty very quickly. "T" saw it and was so helpful, caring and wonderfully supportive about it. I am not used to having someone to help me, guide me and encourage me. He noticed probably before I did and asked me if I was feeling stressed - yes. He asked why - many reasons go into that answer plus I've never had anyone to help me before. Just by asking, by caring he made me realize that I was stressing over nothing. As we drove I could feel myself relaxing and letting go and when we arrived I felt relieved that he was there to help me. Everything went great and I couldn't have done it without "T's" help.

This was a good weekend...I slept with my cuffs on the entire time with no problem. Last night after we were done watching a movie I was tired, but I couldn't go from the couch to the bed until "T" was ready. As I went to get up, he looked at me and said did I tell you could get off that couch - no sir. I don't get to hear it often but when I do I love that authoritative tone in his voice. He pulled me to the edge of the couch and opened my legs. He started licking my pussy with his tongue. I love his tongue it feels so wonderful and he knows exactly what to do with it. I have never been with a man who can do everything well, usually there is one thing that you just ignore because you like the guy. Not "T" he does everything well and the nice thing is he likes to do it all and I never know what to expect next. After he made me cum, I was invited into bed where we fell asleep. *This morning as I lie in bed remembing what happend on the couch, I expressed to "T" that I would like to kneel before him as he sat on the couch so I could suck his cock - he told me that could be arranged - I like the new couch.

In the morning "T" woke up and decided to torture me, touching me just a little. Running his hand over my stomach to my pussy, not putting enough pressure to really do anything. He did this for a while, watching me get frustrated but when he asked me if anything was wrong - I said no everything was perfect. I remember someones post last week where they talked about why bother complaining it won't get you anywhere, just submit to him and let him enjoy himself. Even when I try to rub against his hand he knows and pulls back and he enjoys seeing my frustration, sometimes I just do it for him. Today he told me I could rub against his leg, but I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere. He fell asleep while he was lightly touching me and when I asked to roll over he said no, but eventually he I was allowed (I figured I would sleep also). Then with my back to him he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock and he told me to beg for what I wanted.

Now I am a horrible beggar, I think I sound ridiculous but when asked I do as I am told. So I told him how I wanted him to touch me, how I wanted to feel him inside me, etc. After that I was granted my wish, I was allowed to take him in my mouth. I began to suck on him and if I remember correctly I was told that if he heard me gag that I could have an orgasm. I did as I was asked but I forgot about the reward, because I was enjoying making him happy. When he had enough he told me to get on my back so he could fuck me (another thing he does well).

Eventually he let me cum and I was reminded about something he had said the other day - he enjoyed the fact that I only cum by his hand. I thought about that this morning and its funny because if I get horny I think of "T". I don't think about using my shower head or my magic wand any more, I only think about getting my release from him (quite a lovely thought). Yes, it definitely was a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This post - and the one before it- are sooooo lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing weekend!

    Valley Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend! I wish you more like it...abby

    ReplyDelete