Little Slut

So tonight went very well, "T" was so supportive. I wore a short skirt, thigh high stockings, clingy top and a sweater that "T" put on me before we left. As he surveyed me, he asked me if I was wearing panties - yes, take them off. So off we went to dinner with my family plus others (45 in total). I worked very hard to remain focused on "T" to really keep myself grounded, "T" held my hand the entire night and that gave me great comfort. We sat through 4 courses with 4 wines, which were wasted on us because we don't drink wine. I was so grateful to have him by my side, someone to confide in and make me feel safe. Every now and then I would realize I wasn't wearing panties especially when we got up so I could use the ladies room. I wondered if at some point during dinner he would reach between my legs.

As we were driving down I-95 out of the blue he said open your legs, he took his hand and reached between my legs. He let out a whoop and said damn you are so wet, you little slut. Then he told me to start rubbing my clit because I was going to make myself cum before we got home. Now remember since we have been together I have only cum by his hand, so when I hesitated he asked me...do you only want to cum by my hand for the rest of your life? You have to decide right now! I tried to say whatever you want but he made me chose, I said yes only by your hand. He reached between my legs again and began to rub, I tried to grind against his hand - but I am sure you know how that went. As we exited the highway he stopped rubbing and just drove us home. He walked me inside and I was surprised that he came into my room because he had mentioned that he had to work tomorrow. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he was naked sitting on the side of my bed.

He pulled me down to my knees, kissed me hard and told me that he would love me no matter if I had 5 nickles or 5M, I will always treat you the same. He said now you going to suck my cock and pushed my head down. I sucked for a little while but he was already hard and it wasn't long before he pulled me up onto the bed & pushed up my skirt. He got on top of me and fucked me hard. At one point he had my arms pinned down and my legs up, still not sure how that happened. After he used me for his pleasure, he got dressed and left me with a big smile on my face. He made me so happy, I can't even tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment