Look what I got

Yesterday "T" said he wanted to come over, what he didn't  know (or maybe he did) was I really needed to see him. We hadn't seen each other since Sunday morning and I missed him. I had a lot going on and sometimes talking on the phone just doesn't cut it, there are some things that just don't translate, plus touch for me is essential. I have always been a touchy feely kind of person and I'm not just talking about sex.

As soon as "T" arrived I could feel myself relaxing immediately. He asked where his bag was (it has a new home on the shelf in my clean closet) and took out the cuffs. He had already mentioned that I was to start wearing them when ever we were together at night. I kneeled and he placed them on my wrists, they are soft inside so they don't rub my skin. I am to sleep in them when we are together, if I need to travel outside of the bedroom then I am to wake him to take them off. I am to bring the cuffs to his house when I stay there.
After I was cuffed and kneeling in front of him, his hands went to my nipples, squeezing them. I was invited into bed and "T" began touch & kiss me, all while my hands were above my head (a position I always enjoy, especially when he held them in place). Speaking of positions the other day we were together lying on the bed and he was holding me from behind, his arm across my chest holding my breast, I can't tell you how sexy that was. There is something about being held from behind that is so erotic. Anyway, as we were lying there I was given a task that I was to complete by Saturday, make a honey-do list of everything that needed to be done around the house. This gesture means so much to me, just thinking about it now makes my eyes tear up. When I told me mom about it, she was just as impressed by his gift. As he told me about the list and stressed Saturday he twisted my nipple to reinforce his request, a favorite of his.

"T" then brought my to orgasm with his wonderful touch, this orgasm was unlike any I had experienced before. I can only speculate that it  had to do something with his fingers inside my pussy right before, swirling around the inside of the walls of my pussy. It was a very unusual sensation and if I didn't know better I think I was on my way to cumming in a way I hadn't ever before, internally. He only stayed for about an hour but it was just what I needed, I just needed to share an intimate moment with him. Talking about our day, the kids, just sharing and laughing. I thanked him for knowing what I needed and he responded with... I needed you to. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment