True to his word

I remember when "T" told me there would be days that he would wake up, roll over and fuck me, no foreplay, just use me. True to his word this morning he did just that. I was lying in bed anticipating having to get up and go to work, also feeling a little horny. "T" woke up and placed his hand on my pussy but didn't move it, when he semi-fell asleep I tried to push against it but nothing, I thought I felt him chuckle but I wasn't sure. Then he took my hand and placed it on his cock, which was hard. He started pushing against my hand (like I had wanted to before) and when he was ready he got on top of me and began to fuck me. I have to say it was exactly what I needed to get me going this morning, better than coffee. After he was done he placed his head on my stomach and just lay there for a while as I stroked his back. As I was lying there I remembered him telling me when we had just started to see each other that he couldn't wait to wake up and just fuck me. I laughed and wondered who made out on the deal - both!

1 comment: