Closure

I was reading back over some of my old posts. I was so happy and cared for and now to be thrown away like a piece of garbage, it hurts. He brought me into his life and made himself a part of mine. He told me he cared for me and wanted to build a life. Trust me, let me take care of you.

In the beginning he told me I was perfect, no red flags he said. I told him not to say that because the only place I had to go was down in his eyes.



How does someone just walk away from everything so easily?
I guess for it was never real to him, but it was to me.
I will miss...
his smile and laugh, the strength of his arms, taste of his kisses, they way he touched me everywhere, talking to him, learning from him, lying in his arms, the way he made me blush, his kids, our plans, our dreams and so much more.


This will be my last post about him, I am never going to get any closure so I am giving myself permission to move past him. I loved him, gave myself freely to him, enjoyed being with him and I have no regrets.

9 comments:

  1. And another Hug - Hoping more smiles are just around the corner for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sending hugs.......sometimes hugs is all we can give, the rest is up to someone else... things will change. Be strong

    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, and more hugs.

    I know it only helps in a very very small way, but soemtimes the way forward is built of very small things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGS..i have just caught up on your last few posts. I am so sorry for you...HUGS...be kind to yourself!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the hugs....it feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. be strong and focus on all the good times you had together dont let what happened make you feel twisted, it will do you no good, i know this, your blog friends will always be here for you should you need us. Take care of yourself.

    Hugs
    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Empathy flows for you...hugs...and well wishes for moving on...

    ReplyDelete