Such a slut

Today a handsome man came to my treatment room for a Brazilian wax. I waited outside while he undressed. A little while later I knocked on the door, he was on the table covered with a towel. As I do with all my clients I started chatting with him. I put on my gloves and uncovered him. He was a very endowed man with an erection. Now I have to be professional so I go about the treatment, chatting about nothing trying to make him feel comfortable. I noticed a couple of things as I was working.

He kept looking at himself as I was applying & removing the wax, I almost think that he just liked admiring himself.
His balls were extremely sensitive. Every time I applied the was to the underside his whole body twitched. The first time I thought something was wrong but he said no.
Even though I was concentrating on what I was doing, I could see & feel him watching me. Most clients don't look at you they just lie on the table and look up.

When I was in school we were taught to have the male clients hold themselves that you were never to touch the actual penis. I still haven't figured out how to do that. I touch it, move it and yes rub it with product.

Now he stayed erect the entire time and when I was done I covered him back up with a towel. He looked right at me and said do you finish?
I responded no. I didn't flinch or say anything else about it. He got dressed and we continued on as if nothing had happened. He tipped me and is coming back in a week.

I was just lying in bed and what pops into my mind, how good his cock felt in my hand. It was truly a beautiful cock, long and thick. Even had a little bend to it, made me wonder if it would hit the G-spot. I imagined what it would taste like in my mouth, makes my pussy tingle just thinking about it. I do believe I will have to touch myself tonight as I think more about it....I am such a slut.

5 comments:

  1. OK I have now decided my next career. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more self control and professionalism than I, my dear. Can you say "kid in a candy store"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I do hope you will let us know how you handle his return visit next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've often considered trying out a brazilian wax just to see what it would be like. If so, I hope I have someone like you do it. Are the guys usually hard the whole time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcus I would say most guys are at least semi-hard during.
    If you decide to do it make sure you go somewhere that uses hard wax and not strip wax. Much gentler, low temperature and only takes off hair not skin. I have tried sugaring also, but I didn't find it remove the hair very well.

    ReplyDelete