"T" Birthday

I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, which hasn't happened since I met "T". Running through my head this morning is today is "T's" birthday, I haven't had an orgasm, where should I take him for dinner, I am horny, thinking about how to give him his birthday present, I want to be touched and just everyday stuff like that. Instead of going back to sleep I turned on the TV and watched some mindless show until it was time to take my son to school. This orgasm denial thing is getting to me, I really, really, really want to cum!! As I was lying in bed I contemplated touching myself, but then the guilt would have been to much.

Later that night...

I surprised "T" at his house, we had plans to get together but I went over early and as I was driving we were on the phone but he had no idea I would be at his door soon. I pulled up and knocked - he asked if he call me back - opened the door and there I was with a chocolate cake. He was surprised and happy to see me. I took him to dinner and then we went back to his house for cake. As we pulled up to his house he turned off the car and leaned in to me. I thought I was getting a kiss but instead he was grabbing my hair from both sides. He yanked my head and whispered we are going in to eat cake then we are going back to your house where I might let you cum. He asked me if that was what I wanted - yes sir...He yanked harder and said you are not very convincing - oh yes sir yes. We ate cake with the boys and left.

At my house he showered and I waited. He told me to get into bed naked and we watched Californication that I had recorded. When it was over, he reached down with his hand and began to stroke me. His mouth began with my nipples sucking them hard going from one side to the other, I love to have my nipples sucked, pinched and what ever it's like turning on a faucet between my legs. Then "T" began softly kissing me, the stroking getting more aggressive, the kissing more passionate. I was so into what he was doing I completely forgot about everything that was going on outside the door, when we are together I become his both in body and mind. He brought me to the edge a couple of times and when he finally let me cum it was so wonderful, I probably could have cum again and again. But after he was done with me, we were lying together and as I drifted off to sleep in his arms I remember thinking it was his birthday and I was the one who came. We fell asleep together for a few hours and then he had to leave because he had to drive his son to school this morning.

Happy Birthday Baby I love you!

1 comment:

  1. So glad the day went so well!

    "I love to have my nipples sucked, pinched and what ever it's like turning on a faucet between my legs"...ditto :-)

    ReplyDelete