Just don't know what to say

Clive, I tried to not let it ruin my day, but I feel like I was punched in the stomach. Not because of what he wrote (because he is entitled to his opinion) but because he felt the need to write to me again, while I am trying to heal. I am trying to move ahead with my life, trying to forget that the man I put my faith and trust in, the man I loved just walked away.  

"T", I hear your message (again), I am to blame for everything that was bad in the relationship. I was a horrible sub & girlfriend, I am sorry I made you so miserable....now you have said your peace on my blog, so just leave me alone.

5 comments:

  1. thats the thing you don't get that you walked away too. I tried to teach you that the phone works both ways and you never picked it up and dailed. You knew how upset I was, so for once maybe it was your turn to pick up phone and try to save this. you were not a bad gf or sub you have your issues like all of us. Any way this is the last time I will be posting or readying your blog, good luck
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aisha, its all good and I will post about it later....Wicked smile :)

    ReplyDelete