You never know until you ask

What I say I like today may not be what I like tomorrow. Being a women sometimes I change my mind (shocking isn't it). Sometimes I feel like if I express an opinion about a certain aspect, that I have been pigeoned holed into following that down the line, but that's not the case.

For example I wrote how "K" was a sadist and I knew it was too much for me. Really what I should have said was he was too much for me. I knew our relationship was nothing more than a passing thing and I knew that I wouldn't be able to give everything I had over to him. That doesn't mean I won't come across someone who I want to be in a long term relationship with who enjoys the sadistic parts.

I get asked what I like, what have I done before but really you have to ask....would you consider exploring that more with me and with the right person the answer would be yes.

Just because I write I didn't like something with one person doesn't mean I don't ever want to try again, it means it just wasn't right with them. I pride myself in being able to try new things, I may not always like it but I will always give it my best shot.

9 comments:

  1. You have an excellent point of view. IT isn't as much about the activity as who you are doing the activity with. I also think that the more and longer you are with someone you really connect with, the more open you become to a myriad of things you never were before. Nice post!

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a lesson to remember, one that is good to relearn because it is easy to forget, to fall into the trap of sameness.

    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I was going to quote a part of your post and say, Thank you. But, your WHOLE post just speaks to a deep deep truth about women. So thank you:) I have learned that changing though can cause a man to worry that if I change how I feel about this or that, then who's to say I won't change my mind about Him. Well, I guess that's where time and trust comes in. I can't be a robot just so someone else will feel secure in my love for him. Part of the journey between two people is that uncertainty, that fear, that they might change their mind about how they feel about you. It's real.

    Okie doke, I apologize for the ramble.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What makes submission so much more valuable to a Dom is exactly what you speak of. I know my lizard has never had anal sex with anyone else. She tells me she never worshipped cock with anyone else, the way she loves to suck and lick mine, and I believe her. She does not like to swallow cum, but she does when I ask her to. I also have a great obligation to treat her respectfully, and guide her carefully through all these things without abusing my privilege. and it ultimately all comes down to chemistry--if it's there, all things are possible. Maybe alchemy is a better word?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And with that, also comes the....I know I said "that doesn't interest me" OR "that's a hard limit", but with the right person, those things can change also. KNOWING you have the right person to guide you through can also make a difference to whether or not you decide to try things previously thought of as "that's not for me"

    Well said bf :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very interesting perspective.. Thatbthe situation is dynamic, ever changing is what we all need to remember. Ultimately the girl acquiesced and will do as I require. It's much much more rewarding when she does so willingly. Choosing the right time to introduce and expand on experiences is one of the most difficult things as a dominant. Communication and being certain that I am the right person is a prerequisite for crossing soft and even hard limits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!

    So very true!

    Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad this posting really spoke to you all, thank you for all the wonderful comments.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coming late to the comment party, but I totally agree too!! Thanks for articulating it.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete