Break through

There is something I haven't mentioned ...I have had a hard time having an orgasm (in person) with someone I don't love.  It doesn't mean it doesn't feel good when I am with them and having an orgasm is not the end all be all for me. I know its me because I've had the same issue with others. They can direct me through an orgasm by my hand but when we are together it just doesn't happen.

Now remember he and I only see each other about once a week, once a week to figure out how our bodies react and I do have feelings for him, just not love. Sometimes when we are together, he gets me so ramped up that I feel like I'm in overdrive and can't orgasm, but because he does make me feel so good I don't want it to stop.

Being the over thinker that I am, I decided that I could figure out a solution to this problem. After all I owed it to myself and him. So I started masturbating exercises (no laughing please) where I only used him as my fantasy. I imagined him making me cum. My thinking was that if I could convince my mind into thinking he was making me cum that I could transfer that good feeling over to our real life activities.

It worked, yesterday he came over and within 5 minutes of being there he used his hand to make me cum. Just as he had described to me. He had me kneel on the bed with him behind me. His hand from behind while his other hand held me from falling forward (while grabbing my breasts at the same time). He gently rubbed me but the motion was consistent and I was more relaxed. After I came I got dizzy and almost fell forward, he demanded my hands go up and around his neck to hold on while he kept playing. Eventually he pushed me forward so that I was still on my knees with my ass towards him and he brought out the Hitachi.

He said I grabbed the sheets and didn't let go. I don't know how many times I came, it was like an out of body experience. I knew it was happening but I didn't know what was happening or how long it was happening. He just kept going over and over. He had me beg and beg for more and when I thought about today, I was such a slut just wanting more. He told me later some of the things I said when he asked me questions but I didn't remember saying any of it.

After he took it away, he told me that I begged him to fuck me, which he graciously did. Afterwards he held me and brought me back. Then he let me suck his cock, he said because he knew I wanted to. He does have a nice cock, very large and very suckable.

Anyway he left me that night and I couldn't do a darn thing. I felt like I was in a fog cloud and even when I had to go the grocery store for milk I was sure everybody could tell what I had done.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you...I'm happy for you and Thanks for the tip.. The coming over and over like an out of body experience...I often feel on the edge of that so I think I can imagine it must've been pretty amazing -_-

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely delicious description you have given sbf, im sure it was amazing.

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visualization towards a goal... neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, that's lovely. Glad the exercises paid off.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete