Realize


Masters whore
Masters whore is lying in the middle of the bed, her legs in the air, a hand on his body and hand in his pussy. Master is standing beside her guiding her, pushing her to give him more. All she thinks about is pleasing her Master, trying to become a better slave. She knows she doesn't want to do anything to disappoint her Master, because she is nothing without him.


Now that she has found this great Man she would do anything to make him choose her to be his.

"Realize that you are part of something bigger. Something more than what you have now. Something you have always wanted but no man has been able to give you till now. This is the life you have chosen, the life you craved and the work is hard now but the rewards are endless. You are my confident, sexy, beautiful whore...you belong to me now."
Master C

---------------------------

I have been having trouble writing and last night I realized that I have been so overwhelmed with Masters words that I don't know where his words start and mine end, I can't separate my thoughts from his words. I feel like a two year old that repeats everything back to their parent because they don't have words of their own. Then I thought why fight it, embrace it, use his words to help write what I am feeling. Why do the two have to be separate, isn't the goal to be more of what he wants, what he wants to bring out.

No man has asked this much of me and there has been no man I wanted to give it to until I met Master and he showed me. I will work hard to bring him happiness.

7 comments:

  1. Intense, you do describe it well even if your words flow with His...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww *breathlessly sighs with delight*

    Sweetheart...kitten thinks you have entered a state of Itai Doshin, which means, Two in Body, One in Mind...a place many seek to live, but few achieve.

    This is delicious - congratulations, this is simply delicious!!!

    kitten is not worries about you *wink*

    --kitten for Sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually "Many in body, one in mind" but kitten believes this state applies to more than one in body with one in mind, so it fits..


    just a clarification for those Buddhists out there *wink*

    --kitten for Sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes.

    "Something you have always wanted but no man has been able to give you till now. This is the life you have chosen, the life you craved and the work is hard now but the rewards are endless."

    I feel this strongly now. He is right, totally.

    It is worth fighting for....though the work is going to be hard at times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last graf was so touching. You are obviously in a wonderful relationship and I hope you continue to share the joys of it with us.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Knowing your blog, enjoying it and following it.

    Take this opportunity to leave the address of my new blog:

    www.tattourouge2.blogspot.com

    I invite her to visit me in the new space will be a pleasure to have you there.

    Kisses

    Tattourouge

    ReplyDelete