Weather

This morning I woke up feeling horrible, I checked the app on my phone to see if my period was coming (still 7 days away). When my teeth started aching I knew it was the weather. So I checked the weather map, sure enough all of S FL is covered with heavy storms. Now I don't react to every storm just the ones where the pressure drop is significant, like when a hurricane is approaching. The good thing is it only lasts one day but it stays all day and when I wake up the next day I guess my body levels out and I am better. I take Excedrin sinus because I have found it to work the best but if I don't take it quick enough it only takes the edge off. Today is my day to enjoy the pressure in my head that feels like its going to explode and all I think about it going to back sleep to reboot my brain, only 11 hrs to go.

So I was told that I wasn't eating enough because of a pill I am taking, that suppresses my appetite and I forget to eat. Apparently that's not good because I am starving my body, blah blah blah. Who thought one day my problem would be not eating enough, its always been the opposite. So I am now entering the world of juicing. I bought an inexpensive juicer and got my first recipe of ginger, green apples & carrots. I experimented last night, added a little too much ginger but all in all it wasn't bad. The biggest hassle was the clean up, there are at least 6 pieces that have to be cleaned. Next I am going to move on to greens, not a big fan of drinking a something that tastes like the lawn. But I am trying to improve myself and I have already lost 10lbs without even really trying. If anybody has any recipes to share by all means please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "that tastes like the lawn". I burst out laughing. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but the way you put that was great.

    Jack LaLanne was big into juicing and I found a few recipes on his site here http://www.powerjuicer.com/power-juicer-recipe.php
    Hope it helps and feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for going back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Florida Dom.

    Dannah thanks for the site, I went to the store and bought some additional items for "grass juice".

    I second that vote Mindset.

    ReplyDelete