The color of Raspberries

I had a little tiny melt down this morning. I wrote about, I shared it and when I think about it I get that embarrassing warmth in my cheeks. Not because what I said wasn't true, just that maybe I said too much. I couldn't stop myself it just kept coming out, no harm was done except to my pride from bearing my soul. But I guess that goes with the territory of openness and honesty. I am not going to posted it, I was told it was alright but I feel it to be to personal...interesting I never thought those words would be coming out of my mouth.

But I will share my wandering thoughts today...

"Now sit on your hands so I can feed you".

He lifted a bite of dessert on a spoon and placed it front of her mouth.

"Open"

Taking the spoon in her mouth, she closed her lips around it as he slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

His eyes never leaving hers.

He leaned in closer with each bite and caressed ever so slightly on her thigh. 

"I know you are wet I can smell you".

A shiver went through her as she nodded yes, her face turning the color of the raspberries on the plate.

"Yes Master", she whispered...

6 comments:

  1. "I know you are wet I can smell you".

    Wow that line alone did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sbf...that line did it for me too LOL

    Lovely.

    I'm sorry you were feeling a bit down today. Don't be too hard on yourself. Keep smiling. Big hugs to you.

    Take care, Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm.... to quote a great movie line, "I'll have what she's having!"

    Melt downs are allowed... hugs.

    SBS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a Sassykitty kinda day, I have those often much to Master's disgust. We call them spaz outs.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindset - me too, lol!
    Sky & SBS - I am harder on myself more than anyone else. Thanks
    hiskitty - sassykitty spaz out, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *shiver* oh wow.

    BTW As one who has tiny meltdowns and writes about them, I understand! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete