Plans have been made

He held her hand as they walked towards the door, all she could think about was the kiss on the elevator that had left her breathless.  He stopped and turned to her, "Once we enter you realize you will become mine for the night?".  She nodded, feeling the dampness growing between her legs.  He raised an eyebrow and reached up to tweak her nipple.  She quickly said "Yes Sir".

"What is your safe word?", he asked.  "Red Sir", she replied.  "You understand that once you use this word all will stop and you will be held until you are ready to continue, do you understand?"  He asked.  She licked her lips  nervously, "Yes Sir", as she felt her nipples throbbing for his attention.

He removed something from his pocket.  Holding it in front of her he said, "You will wear these while we are together to show your submission to me tonight".   Her eyes opened wide, "Yes Sir".  In his hand were leather cuffs and a matching collar.  He moved closer to her, she blushed knowing he could smell her arousal.  Holding them in front of her he looked into her eyes.  "Kiss them to acknowledge your submission to me, your Sir".  Her lips tingled as she gently brushed against the leather.

"Hold out your hands in front of you", the cuffs felt soft around her wrists as he made sure they were not to tight. Pushing her hands behind her back he fasten the cuffs together.  She moaned as he nipped at her neck with his teeth.  Then he reached up and placed the temporary collar around her neck.  Her eyes glazed over and she felt dizzy as her body flooded with anticipation of what was ahead.  Turning her in front of him, he opened the door and she gasped at what she saw inside as the blindfold came down over her eyes...

****************
I wrote this today after plans were confirmed for him to come and visit. He will be driving here and has arranged to stay at a hotel in the area. This is more than my usual coffee date and I am both excited and nervous by expectations. Vanilla me will be meeting him to see if indeed there is something there and I promise I am going into this being SSC.

12 comments:

  1. Oh hell... sign me up! Amazing... and now I want it too! :stompingfoot:

    Can't wait to hear how things go. When's the date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot to say - tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well tomorrow, sbf. Fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to your post... have fun!

    SBS

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hey sbf loved the first part, was ready for some of that!!!!...lol i hope you get what you are looking for, and enjoy.

    Hugs
    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the best. I am sure you are nervous but let's hope it is a wonderful experience and everything you want. Good luck and share what happens with us.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I'm sure there is some nervousness there surely must also be some excitement mixed in there with it. Hope it turns out to be a wonderful time and is everything you hoped it would be.

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!

    Oh, fingers sooo crossed.

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wish is it all goes incredibly well sbf. Look forward to hearing how it went. Happy to see you put in the SSC.

    Sir W for kitten

    ReplyDelete
  10. kitten is a little behind on reading blogs, so it serves me right for starting with this first thing this morning! ...i have one word to describe how this makes me feel...you kow what that is?


    WET!

    *giggles* you always know how to write me a good puddle :) THANKS!

    --kitten{SirW}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh yes! Love it! Hope the vanilla-side of things goes well enough to get to this point hehehe

    ReplyDelete