Fairy Tale

He wrote me a fairy tale, he is the Knight/Sir/M'Lord, Captain of The Palace Guard. I am mistress or miss (insert my name here) a title given chamber maids, who were rewards to the Knights who were in the Kings favor. Right now the Knight is courting the mistress with the Kings permission. I asked him why he was a Knight and not the King. He told me that the Knights had more fun and that a Kings life was boring.

No one has ever written me a fairy tale, let alone a fairy tale about me and with a kinky twist. He wants to know all about me, what goes on inside my mind (rattle rattle). I can definitely say that he is unlike anyone I would have thought I would end up with, he is a real man's man. Maybe thats the attraction that keeps sucking me in deeper and deeper.

He made a comment that the D/s that brought us together isn't even what we have been discussing, well maybe here and there, but for the most part it has been other things. The everyday things, the vanilla things but when he switches back to D/s things it makes it all the better...its the twist I love, the combination of both so effortlessly together.

5 comments:

  1. You've hit the nail on the head - the vanilla is never really vanilla because it is underpinned by the D/s dynamic which gives it all a little extra "subtext". Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds wonderful.. looking forward to your contineud fairy tale with him!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  3. "continued fairy tale" .. sorry... hate that this thing doesn't have spell checker!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I always love a good fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh... that's lovely. Whatever else happens, right now sounds just lovely. I'm so glad for you. {And quietly crossing my fingers....}

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete