To early

I can't believe I haven't posted for a whole week, gosh time flies...when you are paying attention to something else.

Now its too early to tell you how interesting he is or that he is so decisive it makes my head spin. Too early to say that when he sees the whole picture, from start to finish, it just freaks me out a little because I can't see more than a week into my life. To early to say that he wants the same things I do and he's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen, at my speed. To early to say that he listens to what I have to say and appreciates my input but is then able to take control of the situation and make a decision to benefit us both. Yes its definitely too early to say that he makes me feel woozy and submissive but still can do all the vanilla with ease.  I would also agree that it would be too early to talk about how romantic he is but how dominant he is and he makes it all seem so natural.

Its too early now but soon it won't be....


6 comments:

  1. Soon :) brilliant. Big smiles and big hugs. I will watch this space eagerly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, fingers crossed, crossed, crossed...

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear more..!! sounds very promising!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooohhhhhhh, sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear more!

    SBS

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo sounds nice.... more, more.....

    ReplyDelete