Happy Thanksgiving Humor

WARNING: this posting is NOT fuzzy, warm and full of thankfulness!!
 
Yes the family is here

This is what I wanted to do

Gratuitous Sexual cartoon


Then of course there's the shopping games...which begin at midnight after the dishes have been done


After dinner activities


Ok here's what we'll do - you get the Halo Anniversary Edition: UNSC Warthog and I'll go for the Cabbage Patch Kids Limited Vintage Edition. Who ever gets done first goes for the Transformers Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime. Remember failure is not an option.


Happy Holiday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giggles.

    Happy Thanksgiving, butterfly. :)

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the laughs.
    I know a few people who could use a Prozac turkey myself.

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky, my family isn't quite that bad. My wife will be getting up early to go shopping though.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    William

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holiday to all...I survived my Thanksgiving with family. Only one blow up that came sooner than expected, but turned out to be very cathartic for everybody!!

    ReplyDelete