Vacation Tuesday

My soul is his, as bare to his touch as ever my skin could be when I kneel naked at his feet. Never a moment goes by when I do not feel his presence, be he miles away or standing over me. If I were to ever displease him, his displeasure would be a blow to my soul, worse punishment than any lashes could be. The anguish of my soul that I feel when I disappoint him is harder to bear than the physical anguish I feel when his belt caresses me with fire.
I spend my days knowing that the energy and thought he puts into our relationship is as much for my benefit as for his, and look forward to each lovingly crafted scene that we do together. His part is much harder than mine, and I know this and am grateful that he cares enough about me to spend his time and energy so freely on me. I have the easier job: to feel, to experience, to let myself go and abandon everything to him. I am his pleasure and his responsibility, and he takes both seriously.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you and I should have mentioned I have no idea where this came from. So I apologize to the author for no reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful sentiment. Very true though. Speaking for myself, the pleasure to me is mostly cerebral. When my pain is being taken, that arouses me. The thought of a sub totally giving herself to me with no reservations makes my heart pound and my mind race. for these reasons I put a lot of thought and work to making an exciting scene.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with William. God that was hot...but on a mental level. Sure the physical pleasure and acts are stimulating, enjoyable, and a turn on. Yet, the act of her submission is arousing on a very deep level. Knowing and seeing her devotion and submission is true and sincere...being able to sense and feel it...feeling all she gives to me and needs to be for me...that is arousing and perfect.

    SBF...you sure know the way to a Dom's heart...or at least this Dom. ;)

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentlemen thank you for the comments, you sure do know how to make a girl blush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing how a sub describes her devotion to her Dom. And the picture was very good, too.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh, thanks for sharing this! How beautiful.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete