I would like to thank the academy...no I didn't make the top 100 bloggers (Congratulations to all those who did, we are so proud of you and all your kinkiness) but I did get nominated for a VBA. Yes that's right a VBA (scratching my head), no I had never heard of it either. Apparently someone out there loved me enough to include me in their award posting.
My favorite male sub Clive gave me VBA...and now I feel all itchy. Thanks Clive :)
The Versatile Blogger Award was given to me by Clive from Clives Journey (who has sent me pictures of butterfly's from England) and all I can think is follow the instructions (there are a lot of moving parts to this) and don't screw it up.
Then Cuddlykitten at Finding Myself also included me in her list. I feel so loved!! She has a well written blog about trying to figure how to make her life work with BDSM. Good read and she gives coupon tips!
So thank you (blowing kisses) to Clive & Cuddlykitten (your $50 is in the mail) for your love and support here in blogging world!
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
7 Things about myself:
1. I love the color pink and all things that are pink and sparkly
2. I like to drive fast with the top down, windows open, radio blaring - especially at night
3. I want to win the lottery so I can have a new set of sheets (Egyptian cotton 2000 thread count) every month and someone to wash & change them every day
4. I love my children, they have turned into quite amazing miniature adults
5. I love diet coke from a fountain with a certain type of ice (laugh now she's insane)
6. I love statues & pictures of woman (no I'm not bi) - the female form is just so soft and flowing (maybe that's why I have such an issue with men sending me their business pictures, even though I love them in person photo's are not quite the same)
7. I love Winnie the Pooh
15 Blogs I enjoy
**First these are in particular order and second this was very difficult because there are so many great blogs out there, so please don't feel slighted if you weren't mentioned - I love everyone of them for different reasons
1. Aisha - I have been enjoying Aisha's blog for a while and have felt very much a part of her life, always an encouraging word.
2. A Dauntless Journey - always has such great advice and you know when he writes a comment, he really put some thought into what he has to say, just like his posts. He is the kind of man I would like to find.
3. A Masters Viewpoint of the BDSM World - sort of like a text book with a human point of view.
4. Sexual Dynamics: Memoirs of a Disciplined Dom - he was my first...the first blog I read about BDSM. He has such a way of writing that made me read his entire blog - start to finish.
5. Vanillamoms Blog - one of my favorite story tellers. Sometimes a little dark and sometimes a little fluffy but always interesting.
6. Finding my Submission - open and honest about her long distance relationship and how she makes it all work.
7. Kitten for Sir - she is a happy, very centered special friend who has found happiness in the land of D's.
8. A Neo Dom's Journey - a dominant man trying to navigate his marriage into the world of D's, honest and from the heart.
9. A Kind Dom - a man who is not afraid to say I'm Dominant but I don't know it all, there is always something new to learn.
10. A Desire to Yield - my beautiful friend sky is just finding her way in the world of D's.
11. The Collar - a wonderful journey with a happy ending and even though she doesn't write often she will always be in my heart.
12. Submission & Metaphor - excellent writer and has really given me some things to think about regarding a different type of relationship.
13. A Hidden Slave - a wonderful woman with a big heart trying to navigate her way through the ups and downs.
14. Florida Dom's Corner - found him because he's in the same state but stayed with him because he always has something to say. His Lisa stories were worth reading twice.
15. Beautiful Submission - as I was reading back through her postings, I came across How to Survive a Breakup in a BDSM relationship. Excellent posting and one that meant a lot to me at the time but I never really told her - Thank you.
Thank you to all of these blogs and the ones I didn't get to mention - you have all added such value to my life.
PS I was searching for a picture to put with the blog when I came across Betty White and just started cracking up. I know usually I put in a naked picture so scroll down and see her before picture - its all in your attitude!