VBA

I would like to thank the academy...no I didn't make the top 100 bloggers (Congratulations to all those who did, we are so proud of you and all your kinkiness) but I did get nominated for a VBA. Yes that's right a VBA (scratching my head), no I had never heard of it either. Apparently someone out there loved me enough to include me in their award posting.

My favorite male sub Clive gave me VBA...and now I feel all itchy.  Thanks Clive :)
The Versatile Blogger Award was given to me by Clive from Clives Journey (who has sent me pictures of butterfly's from England) and all I can think is follow the instructions (there are a lot of moving parts to this) and don't screw it up.

Then Cuddlykitten at Finding Myself also included me in her list. I feel so loved!! She has a well written blog about trying to figure how to make her life work with BDSM. Good read and she gives coupon tips!

So thank you (blowing kisses) to Clive & Cuddlykitten (your $50 is in the mail) for your love and support here in blogging world!

  1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading
  4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award

7 Things about myself:

1. I love the color pink and all things that are pink and sparkly
2. I like to drive fast with the top down, windows open, radio blaring - especially at night
3. I want to win the lottery so I can have a new set of sheets (Egyptian cotton 2000 thread count) every month and someone to wash & change them every day
4. I love my children, they have turned into quite amazing miniature adults
5. I love diet coke from a fountain with a certain type of ice (laugh now she's insane)
6. I love statues & pictures of woman (no I'm not bi) - the female form is just so soft and flowing (maybe that's why I have such an issue with men sending me their business pictures, even though I love them in person photo's are not quite the same)
7. I love Winnie the Pooh

15 Blogs I enjoy
**First these are in particular order and second this was very difficult because there are so many great blogs out there, so please don't feel slighted if you weren't mentioned - I love everyone of them for different reasons

1. Aisha - I have been enjoying Aisha's blog for a while and have felt very much a part of her life, always an encouraging word.
2. A Dauntless Journey - always has such great advice and you know when he writes a comment, he really put some thought into what he has to say, just like his posts. He is the kind of man I would like to find.
3. A Masters Viewpoint of the BDSM World - sort of like a text book with a human point of view.
4. Sexual Dynamics: Memoirs of a Disciplined Dom - he was my first...the first blog I read about BDSM. He has such a way of writing that made me read his entire blog - start to finish.
5. Vanillamoms Blog - one of my favorite story tellers. Sometimes a little dark and sometimes a little fluffy but always interesting.
6. Finding my Submission - open and honest about her long distance relationship and how she makes it all work.
7. Kitten for Sir - she is a happy, very centered special friend who has found happiness in the land of D's.
8. A Neo Dom's Journey - a dominant man trying to navigate his marriage into the world of D's, honest and from the heart.
9. A Kind Dom - a man who is not afraid to say I'm Dominant but I don't know it all, there is always something new to learn.
10. A Desire to Yield - my beautiful friend sky is just finding her way in the world of D's.
11. The Collar - a wonderful journey with a happy ending and even though she doesn't write often she will always be in my heart.
12. Submission & Metaphor - excellent writer and has really given me some things to think about regarding a different type of relationship.
13. A Hidden Slave - a wonderful woman with a big heart trying to navigate her way through the ups and downs.
14. Florida Dom's Corner - found him because he's in the same state but stayed with him because he always has something to say. His Lisa stories were worth reading twice.
15. Beautiful Submission - as I was reading back through her postings, I came across How to Survive a Breakup in a BDSM relationship. Excellent posting and one that meant a lot to me at the time but I never really told her - Thank you.

Thank you to all of these blogs and the ones I didn't get to mention - you have all added such value to my life.

PS I was searching for a picture to put with the blog when I came across Betty White and just started cracking up. I know usually I put in a naked picture so scroll down and see her before picture - its all in your attitude!




 

11 comments:

  1. Wow - 2 honors in 2 days!
    I'm touched.
    Really.
    And I'm glad I made you think.
    We all need to be challenged.

    o.g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oatmeal girl, you are wonderful!

    I have to apologize for the white part (damn blogger hiccup) - just keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Butterfly!!! How wonderful you won the Versatile Bloggers Award.

    Your site has a wealth of information for a new sub (like me). I refer to it often

    Im so glad i found your blog and I treasure your friendship. You are a very special and beautiful woman.

    Sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky (and everybody I mentioned) - in case I didn't tell you. You now have to follow the directions:
    Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
    Share 7 things about yourself
    Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading
    Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award

    See I knew I would F it up, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo SBF ~ So very kind of you! Thank you! I do wish I could "do as i am ordered to do" (giggles) and post my 7 and 15, but the "Thank you" will have to suffice for now! Thank you for your friendship, your wisdom, and the many chuckles you have provided over the past (hmm almost a year) I always look forward to your post, and will always continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Histoy you will always have a special place in my heart!
    Kisses to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoo hoo sbf, Congratulations on receiving the award, i read on sweet girls blog that she had received one, i have never heard of this before.

    Anyhoooooo thank you so much for mentioning my blog im over the moon that you have enjoyed reading it, and one of my posts touched you. i love reading your blog and your postings on the wierd and wonderful Doms out there!!!!...lol its brilliant, huge smiles here another whoo hooo.

    Hugs and kisses
    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you blossom - hugs and kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SBF: Thanks for mentioning my blog. I always enjoy yours and the fact we're from the same state makes me feel more connected to you. Again, thanks.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the mention - I didn't really play fair, but did finally post something on this.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebody had to stop the insanity that is the VBA's, lol!

    ReplyDelete