Harmonizer

I can't remember where I got this link but thank you to the blogger who also posted this a while ago. There was more to the analysis and it all seemed spot on for me.


Sensitive and thoughtful, you're a naturally caring person. You have a very balanced view of things, and your friends know they can rely on your for wise words and support. Reliable and trustworthy, you seek harmony and balance in your life.

You tend to value routine and security. Sometimes life can get on top of you and it seems like you're on your own. Don't give in to your natural tendency to hibernate when you're feeling low.


It seems like you're ready for a devoted relationship. One in which you're able to be truly intimate and bare your soul by sharing your deepest hopes and fears. You're a deeply passionate person and will go to extreme lengths for love. You're naturally open and find it easy to make connections.

 It's all about intuition and chemistry and being swept off your feet. You're enthusiastic and expressive and want to experience the kind of all-consuming love that takes your breath away. Sometimes the feelings are so strong that passion rules over reason, so be mindful of taking things too quickly and be sure to give your head time to catch up with your heart.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I was curious and took the test myself. The results were pretty accurate for me as well as my result was I am a Seeker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SS - there are lots of us (seekers!) around.

    Butterfly - thank you for sharing. Yes, I see those qualities in you. Your matchmaker skills flourish because of your caring, sensitive nature.

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Butterfly! A harmonizer sounds like a peace maker too. i love that.

    another seeker,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Personality Test - thanks! i'm an Energizer (kitten, not bunny - lol)

    *hugs*

    kitten{SirW}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll be, I'm a Seeker, This test was not only fun to do but pretty darn accurate as well.
    I do believe next time though I will do this without clothes on and shoot for a "you are a Streaker" personality. LOL. TY butterfly for posting this. Sir W

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete