Bathing

Well, Well, look who it is...

No I'm not dead, still here bathing in vanilla and probably will be for the next 3 1/2 months. My baby is leaving the nest soon and I want to soak up as much as I can before my life changes forever. Not only is my baby traveling with a musical group again this summer but he is joining the armed services as a musician. I am happy, sad, proud and everything in between. To realize that a whole 18 yrs has passed as slow as molasses as I was living it but as quick as a blink of the eye as I look back. Like a person who is parched I am drinking every moment in as quickly as I can before its gone.

That is not to say that I haven't been amusing myself. My friend Sky told me that I HAD to tell you about my used car lunch date analogy.

I know this will come as a shock but I have been extremely disappointed with the lack of quality D's in my area. So I went trolling on some vanilla web sites (don't laugh). In my profile I wrote something at the bottom about wanting a man who was in control in and out of the bedroom. Thinking well if I can't have D/s at least I can have someone who is confident (again I don't appreciate the giggling).

So this man answers with a hearty - lets meet for coffee, be here at this time and this place. Now I have to say I was hopeful, here was a guy that just made a decision and went for it.

Lets stop here for a moment and let me explain how I feel about first meetings using the car analogy. I have a used car I want to sell, it has been cleaned out and shined up so that the a prospective buyer will want to drive it. The paint job is great not a speck of rust, the inside is slightly worn but still in good shape, the engine turns over but you can tell that its an older car...the car has been cared for and has a great deal of charm. 

So this guy shows up for our date, no not really a date, more of a first meeting. What's that saying you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Well he's never heard that saying (I will wait why you get out that belly laugh).

The car he was selling hadn't been cleaned out, there were McDonald's wrappers on the floor. The bumper was rusty and I don't think the engines been turned on in a while. Not to mention one of the seats was was tilted forward and needed to be repaired. This man car had no charm, it was a case of false profile advertising.

But what the heck I was already there and I looked great because I had just come from a meeting. So I sat there and waited and I waited but it never came. There wasn't one inkling of confidence in that man, it was like watching paint dry compared to the Dominant men I have been with. I couldn't get away fast enough before he asked me out.

Ohhh one thing I noticed about these vanilla profiles - every guy described himself as - good looking, athletic and have a great sense of humor. They all walk on the beach, understand romance and take bubble bathes. Come on REALLY. If all these guys are so freaking amazing, then why are they on these dating sites? Just a question, lol.

I have a few more to share tiled bitch and yoda dating to the rescue. Soon I promise.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting! I can relate to you regarding vanilla men's profiles.

    Can't wait to read your follow-ups!

    Keep wading in BOTH pools. I think, just like you are submissive and trying a vanilla site, surely there MUST be some Dominant REAL MEN on these sites!

    Fondly. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you posts and am love your analogy's!

    I commend you also recognizing your precious time with your son. Mine is 2 1/2 years away from College and yes I am in that "soaking it up" mode. Maybe a bit premature but I know it will go by so fast and I don't want to waste the time we do have.

    Your DOM will find you... just keep your heart open.

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - nice to see you posting. Funny story - i like the used car analogy too!

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. there she is *smiles* with another funny post - you really need to write a book about all your experiences one day!

    Enjoy every moment with your 'baby' before he goes off into the world. After that, it's back to business *chuckles* !!!

    kitten{SirW}

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL in limey language it looks as though you almost landed a right old banger :) Incidentally - I hate bubble baths :) Good luck with the nest flying, flutterby - I found mixed emotions, sadness tinged with the excitement of a new kind of freedom (from responsibilities). That sounds terrible but I am sure you know what I mean. Be proud, be sad and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's that saying? Oh yeah...NEXT!!! :)

    DV

    ReplyDelete