Hey Bitch

As promised...

I received this message in reply to a D/s website profile I have. The first version, isn't horrible and I would have responded to it because...well because I don't like to judge to quickly.

 "If you have any idea that you and I are not meant to be together you don't need to respond.  I am manly and seven feet tall.  The best introduction a real manly man need to offer his woman is security.  There is nothing better then a dance partner who knows how to lead.  It might be tricky to dance with a seven footer but those are the risks a woman must consider." 



This is the actual response I received.

"Hey Bitch,
     If you have any idea that you and I are not meant to be together you don't need to respond.  I am manly and seven feet tall.  The best introduction a real manly man need to offer his woman is security.  There is nothing better then a dance partner who knows how to lead.  It might be tricky to dance with a seven footer but those are the risks a woman must consider.  Bitch!" 


I had to read it twice because I thought I was missing something. Why he chose to include bitch I still haven't figured out. Silly seven foot man, maybe the air is thinner up there.

I love these types of responses, so amusing!

8 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard...you can't make this stuff up!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Keep sharing these gems, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly,
    I've given up one the dating thing...I seriously wonder what is going on!
    much love
    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, i haven't laughed this hard in a while! This tickled me into a laugh attack!

    Thanks for sharing, BITCH! hahaha!

    kitten{SirW}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Wow.

    It'd be interesting to find out how many self-respecting people would respond to that.

    Maybe that's what he's doing! Social experiment!

    A girl can hope, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the men I see quoted from dating site responses are clearly nuts. I hope it's just because those are the responses women are choosing to share with us. Or are all the men really that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bizarre.

    @t!klish ~ They aren't all that crazy. Thank goodness. But ya gotta weed through a bunch of crazies to find the keepers.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete