Tied up

"I let myself be tied up by fear instead of enjoying being tied up by him"


There must be a reason why people quite often start projects and at some point they feel overwhelmed, frustrated and stressed, so much so that in the end they quit (mmm wonder who that sounds like). Then after a while you wonder how you are going to start again. You think of things that you would like to write then don't because it becomes to overwhelming, beginning again. A lot of great ideas have flowed through my brain but never made it to this blog because of fear. The fear that something was lost and I wouldn't be able to find it.  My fear was that if I started writing again that I wouldn't know where to start or would have to explain myself.

But then you come into contact with someone, someone who has no fear. A stranger that touches your soul and you realize that you are missing out because of fear. His writing was the same type of courage that started me off on this journey 2 yrs ago. I realized neither of my fears are real, only something that I built up in my mind and that beginning again would not harm me, physically or emotionally. It would actually release the apprehensive feeling that had been living inside of me. The irony of holding on to this fear of writing again is that I am happy and this is the only thing that has been hanging over me. I love writing these quirky little blog entries so why would I deny myself such a release?

So here goes............

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you writing again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you! i've missed you! Welcome back!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back...you have been missed greatly sbf

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, and don't you dare go away again...smiles...

    We miss you when you are gone.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Home, butterfly...sometimes stepping away from things allows you to breathe new life into them...you have been in my thoughts and prayers as you searched to find your way home, and here you are...and here we are, waiting for you with open arms...welcome home, butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi SBF it's great to see you posting again. The biggest step is the first.. alice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally one likes reading your "quirky little blog entries" so welcome back :D

    ReplyDelete